Running low on cookies after your lil’ nephews and nieces attacked your supplies? No worries, biskut Arab is really easy to make and there are only 4 ingredients! Bake a batch and replenish your cookie stock in a jiffy.
” Yummy balls of ghee! ”
- 4 Cups Flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 200g Ghee
- Icing Sugar for garnishing
1. Melt the ghee. Set aside and let it cool.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add in ghee and mix it in with the other ingredients. Combine them together to form a dough.
4. Form into marble-sized balls. Place it on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, 200 C.
6. Once the cookies are done baking, roll them in icing sugar while they’re still warm.
This a great recipe to try when you’re looking to bake something easy and quick.