Fancy murtabak with a twist? Murtabak Maggi uses noodles as the filling instead of the usual meat and onions. It’s a Ramadan Bazaar staple that has plenty of fans!
” Like a cake made of noodles! ”
- 2 packs Maggi Noodles, Curry Flavour
- 200 gm Minced Beef
- 1 tbs Oil
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 30 gm Carrot, diced
- 2 packs Maggi Curry Seasoning
- ½ tsp Beef Curry Powder
- 20 gm Parsley, roughly chopped
- 20 gm Coriander Leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 Eggs
1. Cook the noodles until al dente.
1. Sauté the beef until brown.
2. Add in onions and carrots. Sauté well.
3. Add in spices and stir well.
4. Add in parsley and coriander leaves. Combine well for about 2 mins. Put aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, pour in the sautéed beef mixture, noodles and eggs.
2. Mix everything together and season well.
3. By using the same sauté pan, heat up 2 tbs oil and pour all the mixture in.
4. Cook for 4 mins on each side or until both sides are brown in colour.
If you have those leftover packets of Maggi in your pantry, use them to make this yummy dish for sahur.