This is a dish that warms the cockles of your heart, a childhood favourite and we know we are not alone! What is there not to like? A crunchy juicy chicken lollypop perfect for hungry little bellies…
” Ass-kicking good! ”
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
1. Cut eat chicken wing into two then starting from top to the bottom,carefuly trim it down.it will looks like a boxing hand.
2. Beat egg in a bowl, place flour and bread crumb in the separate bowl.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Start the breading process with flour, egg then breadcrumbs. Repeat the same steps with the rest of the wings.
5. Heat up oil in the pan and deep fry until golden brown.
Don’t overcrowd the pan when cooking, give room for the wings to brown