Attention all food lovers in KL & PJ…it’s time! After a great FriedChillies Makan Best event in Cyberjaya before the pandemic, we know you are hungry for more. We have curated the “Best of the Best” in a 7 weekend food event just for you. All different! It’s a food event made by food lovers for food lovers.
” You are tired of eating at viral food joints tapi “tak sedap”? These food lovers event are for you!”
Highlights from Some of our Food Lejens and Heroes coming to FMBS 2022
1. Town famous! Beard Brothers are coming with their always sold out juicy briskets – 16 July at the BBQ& Bakar Series
2. ieatBurger Hero Abang John Burger in TTDI with over 30 years experience in making a Ramly Masterburger! You’ve not tried a street burger until you tried the Masterburger.
3. Gourmet patties on the street by Bones Burger, TTDI. Recognise this guy? Yup, they were from Sixty Bites previously! If you miss Sixty Bites, come to our Burger Series this 25 June 2022.
4. Zul Mee Kari in Ulu Bernam is one of the best Malay styled mee kari in the world! Don’t believe us? Zul is going to be at our Street Local Series this 18 June 2022.
5. Nasi Lemak Angah, Sentul is an ieatnasilemak hero. Check out his sambal kerang in our Nasi Lemak Series this 2 July 2022.
…and more to come!
FMBS2022 is every Saturday 5pm-11pm starting 18 June at the beautiful Museum Telekom colonial building in KL. Our event is outdoors at the courtyard so its so cantik in the evening!
Don’t miss our weekly themed categories include Best Nasi Lemak, Burgers, Street Local, Kopi, Japanese Halal, BBQ Briskets & Vegan (maybe) are weekly categories! Only the BEST 5 will be invited. Hungry for more? Read on!
Dates that you don’t want to miss!
For latest updates and newest confirmed entries, check out FriedChillies IG / FB.
There’s More Stuff to Do & See!
But thats not all, we have also set up a sister side event called FriedChillies F&B Startup which is side by side with the Makan Best Series. This is where we highlight some of the upcoming food vendors “yang food dia sedap” but just started. Thats every Sat & Sunday, 4pm – 11pm till 31 July 2022.
Lepas makan you can check out the arts, fashion, films and workshops by our collaborators at TEMU Weekends x Night Nomad Market KL. Highlight includes cool batiks from RimbunKL, art workshops from PakMa Art and not to mention FREE Entry to Museum Telekom just for our visitors! Cool tak?
Find our event at the TEMU Weekends x Night Nomad Market KL event happening every Sat & Sun at the Museum Telekom, KL.
More Details about our event at TEMU Weekends x Night Nomad Market KL :
See all you food lovers at the FriedChillies Makan Best Series this weekend. We miss you all. This is the event made for you!