A simple dish that you can whip up in a jiffy. Juicy prawns get an aromatic and spicy hit from the addition of turmeric.Long beans and carrot provides crunch and freshness. Serve it with rice for a quick mid-week dinner.
” Prawns Stir-Fried in Turmeric ”
- 400g Prawns
- 1 Onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Carrot (sliced thinly)
- 5 Long Beans( cut into 1.5 inch lengths)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to Taste.
1. Clean the prawn and mix them in turmeric powder and salt.
2. Heat up the oil and saute the onion.
3. Add in carrot and long beans. Stir well.
4. Add in prawn and cook until prawn changes colour.